Advantages and disadvantages of laser laser engraving and silk screen printing
Laser laser engraving is favored by customers with its unique advantages and excellent performance, and is applied in various fields. It has the advantages of high engraving precision, non-contact, permanent, anti-counterfeiting and high processing efficiency. What is the difference with silk screen printing?
1. The color is distinguished. The laser laser engraving process is a color produced by the high temperature of light and the chemical reaction generated on the surface of the material, usually three kinds of black, white and yellow. The silk screen printing process can display the color, colorful, it is through the ink blending, the ink has only six basic colors, red, yellow, blue, black, green and white, and various colors are derived from these six colors. Reconcile; ratio.
2. From the point of view of production application, we can get speed, efficiency, degree of use, operational difficulty, safety hazard, product demand
(1) In terms of speed, the laser from the typesetting to the LOGO forming, occupying an absolute advantage, getting rid of the silk screen, printing, from the production of film - plate - woven - drying board - ink - fixture - printed LOGO. Every step can't go wrong, the process is far more complicated than you and I imagine. And the laser from the drawing - typesetting - positioning - play LOGO, the intermediate process is only carried out in two software, the operation is simple, the error rate is low.
(2) In terms of efficiency, the laser has no consumables, eliminating the ink in the silk screen. In the operation of the worker, the laser only needs to adjust the image file, and the silk screen printing process constantly requires the worker to pay attention to whether the net is blocked or not. The printed figure has a cross section, the net surface is clean and the external environment is clean and free of dust.
(3) The degree of use of silk screen still occupies the bulk of the market. After all, it is a veteran. In many product LOGO expressions, lasers are not as colorful as silk screen printing. The single color of laser limits the development of laser in many industries.
(4) In terms of operation difficulty, the laser laser engraving operation is simple, the silk screen operation is careful, and the laser operation is to learn the operation software of the CDR and the laser machine, so as long as you will have a computer in this study, it is not a problem. The silk screen printing process first you have to choose the ink, choose the color you want, through a combination of one and many colors, get the color you want, put the ink into the stencil, you have to use the whole body during use. The heart is invested, every time you print a part of the product, you have to repeat a few actions, the strength of the scraper, whether the stencil is blocked, whether the stencil is messy, how much ink, and the uniformity of the ink printed on the product.
(5) In terms of safety hazards, the laser is glaring, and the ink is a volatile gas. When the laser is playing LOGO, it will inevitably produce some smoke and dust, and the ink (ingredient) will produce an odor during the process of blending and printing. These are certain damage to the body, but the laser can be exhausted by equipment. The machine solves this kind of problem, and the silk screen printing process does not change the whole working environment and can not effectively improve.
In summary, in terms of product demand, laser laser engraving processing is still much higher than silk screen printing. Laser is far superior to silk screen printing in LOGO molding, speed, operation and manpower.